Sunday, December 14, 2008

Merry Christmas, Happy Anniversary and Happy Birthday!

Patrick couldn't keep it a surprise anymore and handed me my present early last night, and I am in HEAVEN!!! Watch out everyone I am obsessed and will be shooting everything with my new found baby. How funny he gets me this when he hates pictures. I think he is also excited to learn how to use this camera. And maybe, just maybe he will grow a huge interest in the photo world. Watch out Madsen clan Patricks the "New" camera man for the upcoming holidays...

We had to test out the new camera on our way out the door to church today

Surprise!!

Even my Mom and Lincoln are excited!

9 comments:

The Harris Family Daily Chat said...

yay!!! you were just talking about this camera at dinner. I'm so excited for you. You are so good at bringing your camera and taking fun pics. What a great present, Mr. Patrick!

Sidney said...

WOULD YOU PLEASE NOTE THAT WE WERE TESTING HOW FAST YOU CAN TAKE PICTURES,,,,THUS THE LOVELY ACTION SHOT OF gRANDMA

Hess Fam said...

How fun! I can't wait for our next group of 40+ pics! Thanks for sending those over by the way!

Candice said...

So cute. They look like little Harry Potters!

seven smiles said...

How fun!
Enjoy!

MAMASITA said...

WOWSERS! COOL CAMERA! I love camera stuff too--and computer stuff---yah, I'm basically a closet nerd. Or.....just a plain nerd---out of the closet! But....great pics!!

Melanie Nelson said...

Yea for you!! Those pictures look great and your boys look so handsome!!! What a family of dressers!!!

Brooke said...

Congrats, you're going to have fun with that one! Your kids are soo cute!

Melissa said...

That is what I am eyeing also.