Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Pay it forward

A knock at my door and this was left anonymously. Can you believe how kind!! I am dying not being able to thank who did this. So who ever you are, you are so thoughtful, we were all in awe...

Then, a dear Blogging friend, Summer Thacker sent me these wonderful items for winning a drawing I entered on her blog simply telling
a Christmas story you will always remember. Summer you are a complete doll! and look at this precious family of hers, adorable!




Next year I want to start so many "New" traditions because of these special people and there acts of kindness. The impact it left on my family was really tender. So Thank you so VERY much!! Merry Christmas to ALL...

1 comment:

summer said...

Oh my gosh! I have been checking your blog but somehow missed this. So glad you got it and liked it! And your Christmas looked AWESOME! Happy New Year Natalie!