Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine weekend




A good workout on our Hike, but I should of worn sunscreen. What was I thinking that my very pale skin would just turn golden.....





It was Fabulous... Thanks to my family we were able to take off to Tucson for a couple of days and enjoy some hiking, dining and an incredible Andrew Bird concert.... Still trying to figure out my camera. I just wish I could get some darn clear pictures with every shot. Patience and reading up, and maybe I will get there.


6 comments:

Rebecca Frame (soon to be a Clark-) said...

hi...been "blog-surfing" way too much today and somehow linked up to your blog...you might have the cutest twins i have ever seen!..and the most fab wardrobe...i'm dying to go shopping with you...let me know if you ever need new shopping partner!!...i'm in! have a lovely day. :)

April-Benjamin said...

Lucky- looks like a fabulous get-away! I LOVE the pictures you took of Cash & the mascara. Were they courtesy of your new camera?

See you Thursday :)

the waites said...

sO fUN. I'm glad you two got to getaway. I was watching amazing race, and I loved the 2 girls red hair on it. i think you should watch it b/c the color would be lush on you:)

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race/bio/cara_and_jaime_14/bio.php?season=14

Shannon said...

How fun Natalie! You seriously look amazing!

Hess Fam said...

are you a little romantic! looks like you had a fabulous get-away!

Amy Y said...

Lucky you! Looks like a fab weekend. Fun new camera... just pay attention to where those little red lights are blinking, that's what will be in focus. You look as amazing as ever, I'm trying to get in shape so I might not be quite so out of place in the car like last year. So so happy you're back in!!!