Saturday, March 7, 2009

30+ Years of Lehi Days


























This year, Noah was brave and rode the sheep... Patrick took on Security. I enjoyed the Barbecue and Chasing Cash along with my Mama and Father. Lehi Days is such a fabulous Family event. I love getting on some boots and tight jeans and pretending I am a cowgirl for a moment. My sister Rachel got her belt buckle awarded to her, only 17 years late, but what a nice buckle it is. (Rach, I think Noah thought it was his belt buckle, He was a little disappointed when I told him he didn't win that buckle, that it was Aunt Rachs from 1992 that she never received. Because when they awarded them, Rachel was in the hospital because her calf she tried to stay on, stepped on her face...) Now that is a true Cowgirl..

5 comments:

the waites said...

Wait- Im so excited for my buckle:) I love that Noah thought it was his, he can sport it around town until I get it. Did you eat a snow cone?? I dont think I can ever go back to LEhi Days, I think the broken nose and 10 stitches next to my eye dit it.

Hess Fam said...

How did I miss you? I was looking for you but never found your cute face. Oh how I love this fun place. See ya next year!

Patrick said...

Megan, that's weird. How DID you miss Natalie? She was the one in the tight jeans being recruited for a remake of Guns 'N Roses' "Sweet Child O Mine" video.

Are you sure you were at right rodeo?

Hess Fam said...

wait...i usually don't go back and read comments that I've already commented on. I must have been inspired to check this again cuz i'm laughing REALLY hard at Patrick right now!

Aliesha Jackman said...

All I have to say is, the next time you go to "Lehi Days" It better be in Utah. It's on the calendar for June 19th-28th. Hope to see you then!!