Thursday, June 4, 2009

Enjoying one another, one step at a time...


Shaley, were pretty darn excited to meet you. I had to put these photos up so family all over could get a little glimpse into Romans love life. (That's what big sisters are for Rom) If you don't have a Face book account, you would never know what was going on with Roman, so that's where I stepped in and intercepted these photos or stold them I guess. I knew Rach would appreciate them. He's not engaged, just having a fabulous time. It's hard that Roman is away in North Carolina selling security systems until August, and Shaley is back in Provo working and going to school. We have yet to meet this lovely lady, but have close friends that know her and her family very well, and have such wonderful things to say. July we will all be in Provo except for Roman, to meet up with Shaley. Poor girl having to meet five crazy sisters. I promise Shaley, we may not be very normal, (OK, maybe just me) but were pretty fun. I have been so bored with blogging so this was an excuse to put something up that is new and refreshing.

10 comments:

seven smiles said...

Thanks for keeping us all informed--
;)

Natalie, I LOVE your new picture at the top. Classic.

Melanie Nelson said...

love it! Im so mad I cant zoom in!

The Harris Family Daily Chat said...

I still can't get over the fact that these two are little lovebirds. Wouldn't that have been fun to know 8 years ago during the awkward stages of life? I will have to dig up some pics of Shaley from her visits to SF.
They are both beautiful people with great teeth:)

Joy said...

Cute couple! She'd be lucky to be a part of the Madsen clan. Think how scary that could be to have 5 sister-in-laws and be the only girl marrying into the fam. I know - it happened to me! Go easy on her! (only kidding)
THANK YOU for the bday surprise! I am slow to get the mail. You're too kind. I need my hair touched up, I'll call you soon!

the waites said...

I love that my first time meeting lovely Shaley was not knowing Roman had the phone on speaker. Hayley and I called him 3 way, and I scream.."Did you tell her you love her??" He then replys "Rach, Shay is on speaker-But yes I dropped the L bomb".

She is such a sweet girl, and Roman adores her.Definate keeper!

thanks nan for all the cute pictures the 2 lovebirds.I also want to zoom in

{alisse t} said...

Haha... this is so going to be my (only) little brother's future! It's what 4 older sisters are good for. Good thing she's cute! :)

MAMASITA said...

O.K. So TRICIA and I want to know where Shaley is from!! Have they known each other from childhood or something?? Inquiring minds want to know! She's beautiful and Roman definitely looks smitten!!

Hughes Family said...

Natalie,

Thanks so much for your comment on my blog. You made my week! My sister did my hair for the pics and I guess that color shirt looks good on me eh? I've missed staying up to date on everyone's family. Just spent quite a while on your blog. Happy for Roman! Also glad you guys get together and hang out with friends, cousins and family so much. I am blessed to have so many siblings between Clay and I but it's hard to visit them all.

Hope to talk to you again soon!

Shaley Cox said...

Natalie,
I am so excited to meet all of you in a few weeks, i wish it was sooner!!! Roman called when i was on my way to school the other morning and told me to look at your blog because he thought you had posted something about us so when i got to class i pulled it up. I love it, it is so cute and thoughtful of you!

Mandy Boyer said...

I am so excited to see this post. Very fun and exciting.. I agree with my mom..I want to know where she is from? How long they've known each other? Wow, do we like to get into other people's business or what?! Also, do you know Rachel's email address...because I want to look at her blog but it's private... let me know :) Thanks Natalie! And thanks for the sweet hair comments too.