Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Think Happy Thoughts






Did I forget to mention I am so done with this tail end of summer!!! I'm being negative for the moment, but I'm all for year round school. Don't get me wrong, Its great when school gets out and we get to do family vacations, but who has the money to vacation for the whole darn summer, (OK maybe a lot of you do). Sorry to all those moms that love summer time and embrace it to the fullest. I am trying to learn by your great example and ideas on the blogs, but for now, just count me out of that category. Because I'm going crazy with these kiddos! And this beautiful heat adds right to it! ( Love you family)!

3 comments:

MAMASITA said...

GORGEOUS pictures! And very understandable sentiments!! I remember having some of those EXACT feelings when our kids were young! Hang in!!

Ashley said...

I'm with you 100% Natalie - I won't be cryin when summer is over! oh and adorable pics!

chari said...

I am laughing my head off right now! THANK YOU!!!
Summer is the worst! Especially with boys! They want to be entertained or eating all day long...and how the days are long!
We are READY for this school year!
Your boys get cuter every day!