Thursday, August 13, 2009

Innocent? Never!





*A Rundown of Cash and His Few Minor Crimes in the Past Week:

1. Crashed my Mom's computer for the 2nd time in less than a year!

2. Killed one of the boys' pregnant lizards by throwing a large rock on top of its head while his horrified older brother (Lincoln) watched. (Rest in peace little creature) The worst part was Lincoln having to explain the whole incident to his more horrified and shocked friends who were also there.

3. Screams, Screams, SCREAMS! (still ringing in my ears when I lay down to sleep)

4. Repeated acts of magic marker graffiti on custom cabinetry

We all adore Cash more than anything, I'm so blessed to have this child, and he has made me more humble than I thought I could ever become. But I need to extend heartfelt apologies AGAIN and AGAIN to my poor parents, Rissa, the neighbors, the kids in nursery, the Mesa Police Dept., and any other innocent bystanders throughout the universe where Cash has left a swath. Cross your fingers that we win the bid we placed on a home today! (it has a cage for a dog in the backyard that we might convert into something for someone more special)

6 comments:

seven smiles said...

bless you, girl.
good thing he's so dang cute. ;)

Mandy Boyer said...

That is quite the list he made! :) He sounds like a handful, but a loved handful!

Aliesha Jackman said...

Congrats on the house!!! It's so beautiful, send me lots of pictures.

Sidney said...

Oh but when he's good he's so good!

rvan said...

I love that picture of you and Cash!! You are so beautiful NAtalie!! And your boys are soo cute...I got one lousy picture of the kids on the first day because we were late-compliments of bart.... Your a good mommy.

Aimee's Family Journal said...

I hope it is closer out by me! It would be nice to see you sometime lady!