Sunday, September 13, 2009

Bring on the Decorating!!!







Are you kidding me?! We got a house--in a culdesac and north/south facing...We're clicking our heels, but not as much as my Mom and Dad are (get the Halls a moving!) Hopefully we will close the purchase in two weeks. Patience will be our family motto for a very long time. Take it a room at a time, I try to tell Patrick, because he does not like to fix or remodel ANYTHING! (except yards). But what better way to bond a family then to work together? I feel extremely blessed . And I'm so excited to move into an area where my cousin and aunt live. I didn't take the best photos, but I want to do some before and after shots. Lots more to come, lots more...

15 comments:

Shay and Roman said...

Yay congrats, that's so exciting! I want a tour when we come...Can't wait to see ya

Jenna said...

Love those front doors! So exciting!

Mary Davis said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys!

Melanie Nelson said...

oh my, I had no idea how beautiful it was! I love it!!! Can't wait to get a tour inside.

The McGraths said...

Yeah Congratulations! I'm not gonna pretend like I'm not jealous because I am. So exciting.

Brianne Skidmore said...

So fun and exciting. I love the pics of the house with the white walls and cabinets. Go for that:) Let me know if you need help painting or anything else.

Shannon said...

How fun! I love moving into a new home and having lots of projects! Good luck!

Hess Fam said...

HOORAY! That is so exciting for you Natalie. I can't wait to see more pics.
BTW...your cousins dress is TO DIE FOR...and I love her hair!

aryn said...

It's so beautiful!!! I'm so excited for you- it will be so fun to hangout more when I'm in town now!!!!

Anne said...

SO SO SO EXCITED FOR YOU. SORRY CLINT COULDN'T DO MORE. I'M GLAD IT IS WORKING OUT AND I HOPE YOU WERE ABLE TO GET IT ALL FIXED. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT ALL DONE AND PUT TOGETHER, WHAT FUN

Maury said...

So exciting! I can't wait to see what you do with the place! Hooray!

Candice said...

Glad it worked out! Can't wait to take a tour!!

Joy said...

I'm so excited for you guys! Looks like a great place, can't wait to see it in person. I had to laugh at the "Laverne and Shirley door" in one of the decor pics. I can't remember...which one were you that Halloween. Anyway, so exciting! Congrats!

Meredith said...

that is in the groves right? I think I know exactly where it is...crazy! LOVE that neighborhood. i WISH I could by my old house there...(if it was for sale!)
Congrats!!!!

summer said...

This home looks absolutely gorgeous! I am so thrilled for you and can't wait to see how you decorate it! Please post pictures for us!