Saturday, November 7, 2009

Endure till the End





Rach, has the greatest blessing of being pregnant, but in order to get that sweet little spirit here she has to endure a MAJOR trial of being dreadfully sick. She was being fueled through a feeding IV, and an IV for her medication, so sad. It's hard to see your close ones go through so much and feel so vulnerable. She is in Mesa at the moment until after Thanksgiving, so hopefully this will pass quickly.

All you amazing family and friends in Utah that have been helping with everything, you have no idea what an enormous help you were to Willie and Rach, she gets teary eyed talking about you, (You all know who you are).

Hopefully while Myles is hanging out with Cash in AZ, Cash will tune down his screaming tones. That would be greatly appreciated little one.

Rach, hang in there, you will see sunlight again, you will....

8 comments:

Hess Fam said...

Oh I'm so happy for Rach and her pregnancy. I'm so sorry she's so sick. I hope she feels better soon.
Hugs to you both!

Melanie Nelson said...

oh poor rachie roo! That is horrible...but im sure the little munchkin will make it all worth it in the end.

Tricia said...

I agree with everyone else. How sad and horrible. What a sacrifice Rachel is making.

Your pictures are great Natalie. Abby and I agree that you are the best photo taker and publisher in our combined families!

Mandy Boyer said...

Oh my goodness these pictures make me SO sad!! Rachel is SUCH a trooper. We love her and are thinking about her. All Madsen girls' babies (those from Sidney that is;) will one day realize how heroic you women are!! Holy cow. Whenever you talk to Rachel send her the Boyer's love.

Sidney said...

What a nice post especially that you were so careful not to show Rachels face. We won't tell anyone how long it's been since she has had a shower(not to worry sh'es had Bathes)or blow dryed her hair.

Aimee's Family Journal said...

Rachel. I was so sick too. I was so sick! I am sorry! I lost 28 pounds during my recent pregnancy. Just throwing up so much, I really regretted being alive, some days. I will keep her in my prayers. Nat, I was going to ask if you would tell her for me. But I guess I should just call if she is in Mesa. So I will!

Katie Waldron said...

Natalie- I'm a friend of Rachel's here in Newport- will you email me the address where she is- I would love to send some flowers/gift to her. We think about her & pray for her every day! :)
Thanks!
Katie Waldron
waldron.kate@gmail.com

Stopher and Nicolle said...

I knew i'd find her somewhere on here.... send her my love. she has been MIA and i was hoping that i would get some info. she's in my prayers. hopefully this will pass soon!