Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Day





Christmas this year was up in Utah and it was absolutely wonderful! It was the first time in ten years that all the Halls were together. Grandpa and Grandma Hall made everything so special, and did so much at every moment to make every ones stay memorable and enjoyable They really out did themselves.

I loved that we got to spend a little time with Roman and his darling wife, Shaley for a couple of hours. They spoiled the boys with gifts, and were so overly sweet.

My boys were very grateful, and that made my Christmas. There's nothing more in the world that I want more for my boys than to be grateful and humble. We all enjoyed visiting for hours, and eating for hours, and sitting by the fire for hours. I'm a winter girl, if I'm bundled up with hot chocolate, and sitting right next to a hot furnace.

The drive home, well that's always another story. Maybe not a sweetest way to end a Christmas post. But the important thing is, we made it home safe from Utah for the millionth time.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Congratulations and I tip my hat to you! We spent Christmas at Grandma's in Utah, too, so we know what a tremendous feat that is! But worth it, so very worth it.