Friday, January 1, 2010

Beatniks Welcome 2010



Yes, I got Patrick to dress up, and I loved every minute of it. He looked so COOL, and I tried to be so COOL snapping my fingers down low like I'm at a jazz club, feeling the beat. We were off to be a true beatnik. It fit Patrick so well. From the books he reads and every music out there during that time he owns. So I had fun learning all about that era, and everything that went along with it. Thanks, Reachel, Andrew and beautiful little Coco.











The Bagleys always throw the greatest shin digs. Beatniks was the theme of this New Years Bash, and it was hilarious. Reachel is an absolute wonderful hostess. Each guest got sent home with their very own mug, with their initials on them. The food was splendid... The gourmet hot chocolate was crazy, yummy, and displayed so dang classy. I adore my cousins and always feel so blessed that I have so many.

*Now I need to start thinking about all the goals I need to set for 2010.

7 comments:

Hess Fam said...

I love this. Everything about it.

The McGraths said...

Someday I will look that good in Spandex! Too much fun!

The Harris Family Daily Chat said...

i have so much to say!
a. you and spandex are a must
b. you and patty look very happy
c. funnest party theme
d. coco is beautiful
e. can't wait to see you guys tomorrow

The Gurrs said...

I love Jack Kerouac! You guys look great! Fun stuff! love ya cuz

Candice said...

What a fun party! I hope I make it down sometime for one of these snazzy affairs!

Shay and Roman said...

You guys look like you had so much fun, what a cute idea!

Brianne Skidmore said...

you guys look great! we were asleep at 11, obviously your night was more fun than ours:(