Monday, January 18, 2010

Lisa my dear arranged a fun lunch, so kind, Thank you so much for that, you were missed indeed! Christina gave me the yummiest chocolate pomegranate treat, and a beautiful plant, such a sweetheart. Great company with great conversations, what I love most in life...

Mr. Hall was wonderful company, and its always great to get out and be just the two of us

Houston's was really yummy!

Mom and Rissa gave me fabulous babysitting all day. So many kind birthday wishes from all. I always feel very blessed to have such wonderful people around me constantly, so thank you to all!

6 comments:

The McGraths said...

So fun... Happy Super LAte Birthday! Glad you had a good day

Sara said...

Yeah. Happy birthday, Natalie.

Tricia said...

Yeah!! Happy belated birthday!! WOOHOO!!! Super big hug and kiss for ya!

Natalie, you do have awesome friends, hubby, siblings and Mom and Dad. Your boys are suer cute too!

Haven't heard any crazy stories about Cash lately. Has he been a good boy lately. My Lincoln is a terror. Just turned 4 and a stinkin brat! But a cute brat.

the waites said...

So fun! Wish I was there, I was thinknig how much fun your last birthday was in Newport. I bet you got a yummy dessert:)

xoxo

Full House said...

I am so glad I go to see you on your birthday!

Jill Bagley said...

yur such a babe natalie! i didnt know you had a january birthday. you and Becky could celebrate together!!