Monday, March 1, 2010

I'm a big boy now



I am a very spoiled little boy... I had a wonderful Birthday! I was very thoughtful though, and told everyone thank you with a kiss on the side, I made my Mom and Dad very happy. I loved my train tracks, my treats, my tool set, My Happy Birthday video from my cool cousin Myles, my Cheetos and Root beer from Grandpa Madsen, and my much needed new clothes from Mom that I wasn't that jazzed about. I'm getting big now, so watch out Noah and Lincoln because I can hang with you now.




4 comments:

Sidney said...

Great party Cash thanks for inviting us to your special day

Meredith said...

"much needed new clothes" nice try..i see how cute you dress him. But good job, i say that to my husband too...sometimes he buys it..most of the time he dosent :) (but I still shop)

Hayley Jane said...

so cute i wish i could have beent here for the party!!! it was so fun to babysit him when i was down!

leila said...

Looks like the desserts were more for the grown ups than the kids. Yummy!! I miss you!!
Leila