Friday, March 12, 2010

me



Not only am I three year's old, but I now own my first Big Flyer. I also played with a little girl for two hours and we didn't fight once!! And I experienced Lehi Days again, which I didn't get into as much as my mom thought I would, but my brothers sure did. I 'm alsotrying to cut back on naps, so I get to stay up some days while my mom works, and I think as long as I'm pretty good she might get rid of the whole nap time, well probably not, but Life is pretty great for me. No complaints here... Love, Cash

6 comments:

Emily Widdison said...

I love the color of his hair!!

rvan said...

so cute... I'm so sad to have missed Lehi Days!! Last year I waddled around in my P.J's trying to go into labor...didnt' happen. glad you could go though..miss you.

the waites said...

oh cash... myles sat on my lap for 10 min eyeing that hot rod of yours. Infact we saw it at Toys R Us and tested it out. Hes not smart enough to peddle yet. Im thinking of geting him a scooter for his Bday.

His eyes really pop in that shirt, we miss you guys! please come for easter!!!!!!

the waites said...

ps...

when I showed the first pic to Myles I asked him who it was and he said Noah...he really is looking more like them!

Sidney said...

By next Lehi days that hat will fit

melody said...

He is just adorable! Darn, I keep forgettiing to check out Lehi days....I think it might be a fun thing to take my grandsons to.....I just keep forgetting.