Sunday, March 14, 2010

TLC for Lincoln



Lincoln, I don't tell you enough how special you are. You have a crazy mom that probably expects to much from her kids, and is a little to OCD. I'm sure your tiny little ears are ringing constantly with mama's annoying voice mumbling inside, "Take your shoes outside, did you brush your teeth? you have your lunch for school? stop bugging Cash! Were you nice to everyone at school? get your soccer ball, Yes, you have to take a shower, No friends today I'm working, go water the plants, take the garbage out, will you please go vacuum. Say your prayer's. So annoying I know, I get annoyed just writing it.

So for Spring Break I'm really going to focus on being one of those "fun mom's". I'm not working at all, I promised my kids, so no excuses. All attention on them. Let's hope it's a great week with a good spirit.

No comments: