Sunday, April 4, 2010

Because of My Fabulous Aunt and Uncle


Jack and Melody Stapley




This Easter was very special. Thanks for inviting the Halls to your Easter celebration. Ive never witnessed a Egg Hunt so intense, hard, funny, megaphone Jake, some minor injury's,(Poor Bridgette), Lot's of laughter, and diving for eggs in the pool. Noah and Lincoln made out like bandits with the cash they found. No sugar eggs, all money eggs. Yes, I'm sure everyone wants to be invited next year. My kids had the time of their life. And I always have the greatest time being with family. Love you guys!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

4 comments:

Leigh said...

Hi Natalie, I'm a total lurer... but does it count that we have a lot of friends AND family in common? My Tommy's Dad and Jack are 1st cousins. I'm so jealous of your little get-together! Jack is the bomb dot com. Beautiful pics. You're a babe.

Leigh said...

lurker - I can't spell.

melody said...

No! Thank you, we loved having you guys. Natalie thanks for all the help...you really have a gift for just diving in and doing what's needed and thanks for all the pictures....it was great to have a photographer at our little party!

Sidney said...

That was so nice of them to let you Cash... oops crash your party