Thursday, April 1, 2010




I love Photos! I'm sure that's already a given with my million photos on my blog.

I came to the conclusion that I rarely have time to write what I really want to write and express, but I can sure upload photos fast.

I have so many lost photos I'd love to share, of so many people I love.

I'm going to stop getting bugged with myself for not writing more, and then hopefully one day when I stop working I can go back and write more details. But for now, pictures, pictures and more pictures. And sometimes a photo can say a million words.

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

Hey Natalie! I know you said you tried to find me on FB but I couldn't find you! You'll have to add me. Anyway, cute cute pictures! I love my hair! Thank you soo much!

Hess Fam said...

Well then I want to know how you upload your photos fast, because I feel like that is the long part.
I love your perfectly crisp photos.

MAMACITA said...

I agree with your sentiments exactly!! That's pretty much my entire Blog substance also! PICTURES!! GOTTA LUV'EM!!

The Holyoaks said...

Your boys have awesome hair!