Thursday, May 27, 2010

IRON MAN...



NOT!

That's OK.
I tried to be positive, to think Cash might sit through a movie that didn't involve trains.
He lasted a few sips of his drink, and a couple of hand fulls of popcorn, and he was good to go.
Arcade games was where's it was at for the next couple hours.
Glad I had my camera.
The funny thing was, I thought I can either get mad I'm missing the movie,(considering I see about two movies a year.) Or be humbled, and enjoy the darn moment alone with Cash. It was quite boring, let's get real, but he was in heaven, so it mad me happy. And who am I to think that my three year old would sit still for two hours.

2 comments:

Anne said...

We have this deal at our house...Clint takes all kids to the movies that can sit through it and i stay home with all the ones who can't. I got tired of 10 minutes into a movie having one of my kids come say mom, this is boring I want to go home. No family movies for us yet. I have spent many a movie time sitting in the hallway.

Keighley Fleming said...

This story is so funny, yet so sad. If it's any consolation I heard Iron Man wasn't that great... (probably doesnt help)

I hope you can go see a movie soon minus the kids.

xoxo