Tuesday, May 4, 2010

little things to be remembered

Cash today unexpectedly walked up to my client, and had a brush full of color, and put it straight to her hair while I was curling it. Yes, I about had a heart attack. LUCKILY I was able to get it out of her fast without any crazy discoloration from where it was put. Ugh........ Sweet client just replied back,"Oh it's OK, he just watches his Mama do hair ever day and wanted to help.


These little buggers are smarter than their mom, bottom line. I think I'm officially booted from helping them with their homework. We sat giggling like school kids as they watched me mess up on their homework. We then yelled for Mr. Dad to come to the homework rescue.

Being a mom, constant humility. I think I've wrote that a time or two before on my blog.

No comments: