Saturday, May 29, 2010

Marissa 2010



Mountain View High school



Marissa, all sorts of emotions will follow with you at this time. Be strong and always remember who you are. We love you to pieces. You will always be that little sis dancing around the pool not having a care in the world. Keep on smiling, and making everyone around you happy.

That's it folks. No more Madsens to graduate from Mountain View. It seems crazy to think my kids will be the next to enter High school. Now that's scary.

5 comments:

Anne said...

I love her as a brunette? Now you need to get a sister to go black and you will have all the colors.

the waites said...

I cant even believe mom and dad are empty nesters....oh wait not for long:) Your little fam dam looks cute. As for The graduate, I love her hair and dads killer tan. Willie said when he saw him he thought he was Native American. Marcus gets here tonight, and I asked Myles if he was excited and he said no I excited for my friend Cash:) I think I told him to early about.

Candice said...

So sad I missed it!!!

Sidney said...

Hey what happen to Linc's picture on the side. did you just figure because he and Noah look so much alike you only have to post one? or is he the family out cast this week? Thanks for always making special occasions special

Mandy said...

Is it me, or did Rissa's hair get darker?? It may even be darker than mine? Very cute-what a gorgeous family ya'll have. Congrats Rissa!