Sunday, May 9, 2010

Should be at church enjoying church, but were not, and that's OK, because this little mans eye is yucky. So some one on one bonding.
It's just Cash, a roast, some potatoes, and I.
Happy Mothers Day to My incredible Mother-in-law and Mother.
My Mama is up in Utah awaiting the sweet arrival of Mia Waite. We can hardly wait!

Mom, I still can't get my roast and gravy to have as much flavor as you always get.. Today I tried allegro, no luck! What's the deal... You'll always have the best, flavorful Sunday meal..

5 comments:

Anne said...

Happy Mother's Day Natalie. so jealous someone else gets to be done with pregnancy. 6 more weeks for me. I need my hair done before so check your schedule and text me. Hope it is a fun day. good luck to Rachel

Hess Fam said...

Bummer for the sicky. So excited for Rach. I can't wait to hear the news!
Happy Mother's Day my friend!

Natalie Hall said...

I just noticed my poor neglected child wears the same shirt everyday... Poor Cash.

Aimee's Family Journal said...

Heath has been throwing up for the past 2 days. It is the worst flu he has ever had! Happy mothers day to you too. No primary mothers day performance for either of us!

The Gurrs said...

Do you have Rachel's number?? Let us know when her girlie is born! So exciting! Love you guys! :)