Monday, July 26, 2010

Enjoying Sunday dinner, and feeding anyone I can.

Cash missing his Big brothers while their away in Utah having the time of their life. Cash thinks dads briefcase is his suitcase, and he's ready to go to Utah.
Cash loving Mia.... Poor little Mia has SEVER colic!!!! I mean sever colic, so we eat up any happy moments. I seriously pray for Rach and Willie it's so hard to have a screaming baby 24/7 that you can't comfort. So please any suggestions???? Mia is on Zantac at the moment, but on the way to the Dr. in the a.m., because that doesn't do a dang thing.
A quick run to a movie ... I don't get out near enough, and this reminded me how important it is to do Date Night's faithfully.... Rach is beyond thrilled, because she's out, and she's not holding a screaming baby.

2 comments:

Hess Fam said...

Such fun pictures. I'm so sad for Rach and her sad baby. She's lucky to have people around her who are willing to hold that baby no matter what.
I love all your posts below (cousin's wedding). I love how close you are to your entire extended family. So important and so neat.

Meredith said...

i TOTALLY have a place to send her...call me
480*570*9455