Friday, August 6, 2010

The Last of Summer

My twins are home from their amazing, long stay in Utah with Grandpa and Grandma Hall. I don't think there was one thing they didn't do while they were there. Amazing in-laws indeed! My father-in-law drove down to AZ to pick them up and then brought them back home. INCREDIBLE! A little emotional when the boys got home, they are really going to miss you, Grandma and Grandpa.

Cash, Dad and I had tons of one-on-one bonding time while Lincoln and Noah were away. This little stud is getting quite good pretending he's playing the ukulele.

Cousin, family bonding. So wonderful to have lunch with Jenny, makes me sad we only get to see her every couple years!


Jacksons' swim party never lets us down. Kids were in heaven, as were the adults.

1 comment:

seven smiles said...

Thanks Natalie,
I miss seeing you guys too.